Nice ’N clean® wipes
Nice-Pak Products, Inc.
Year founded: 1957
(Nice ’N clean® Wipes first shipped in 1960)
Number of employees globally:
Wet wipes manufactured annually:
Total manufacturing space:
more than 2,000,000 square feet
Nice-Pak Products, Inc. was founded by Arthur Julius in 1957. He pioneered the first wet wipe in his Manhattan loft. In 1960, the company shipped its first products to customers under the Nice ’N CLEAN® brand. The company is currently led by Arthur’s son, Robert Julius. Since its founding, Nice-Pak has grown into millions of square feet of global manufacturing and distribution space. It employs more than 2,850 associates around the world. Today, Nice-Pak is the world’s leading manufacturer of wet wipes.
Nice 'N CLEAN®
- Nice is always capitalized
- Apostrophe should be placed before the N and curve to the left
- CLEAN should be written in all caps
- Always include ® symbol after CLEAN
Nice 'N CLEAN should always be an adjective, not a noun
- Nice 'N CLEAN® Wipes
- The Nice 'N CLEAN® brand
- Nice 'N CLEAN® products
Trust the Nice 'N CLEAN® brand to help your family stay safer and healthier.
Trust Nice 'N CLEAN® to help your family stay safer and healthier.
Nice ’N CLEAN® Baby Wipes
Nice ’N CLEAN® Sani-Hands® Antibacterial Hand Wipes
Nice ’N CLEAN® Disinfecting Wipes
Nice ’N CLEAN® Flushable Wipes
Nice ’N CLEAN® Lens Wipes
All Nice ’N CLEAN® company logos exist as master artworks and should never be recreated manually or altered in any way. All artworks are available through download.
The visual style of Nice ’N CLEAN® is clean, simple, and modern. All aspects of the brand must abide by these standards, including the photography style.
Product should always be the primary focus of imagery. Photos must be high quality, well-lit, and representative of the Nice ’N CLEAN® lifestyle. Surroundings should be bright, soft, and neutral to allow packaging color to stand out.
Logo must always be right-reading. Special photo-ready mock-ups may be needed to achieve this.
Product Descriptions & Talking Points
- Made in the USA with domestic and imported materials
- World leading design innovation for wet wipes
- Made with renewable plant-based fibers from trees in environmentally managed forests.
Nice ’N CLEAN® BABY Wipes are made with purified water and naturally derived ingredients to help keep your infant’s skin clean, healthy, and clear of irritation whether you’re at home or out and about.
• Sensitive Skin
• Green Tea & Cucumber
• Made with purified water and naturally derived ingredients
• Made with renewable plant-based fibers
• Fragrance-free (Sensitive Skin)
• Infused with aloe and vitamin E (Green Tea & Cucumber)
Nice ’N CLEAN® Sani-Hands® Antibacterial Hand Wipes kill and remove 99.9% of bacteria* on hands. Our wet wipes are more effective than gel sanitizers because they wipe away dirt and grime. They are available in portable and convenient packets so they can be easily accessed at home, at school, at the office, at the gym, and anywhere else you might need them.
• Kills 99.9% of the most common bacteria
• Made from renewable plant-based fibers
• Infused with soothing aloe
Nice ’N CLEAN® Disinfecting Wipes are pre-moistened wipes that contain a proprietary solution specially developed to clean, deodorize, sanitize, and disinfect. They have regular and scrubbing applicators designed to help you tackle a variety of cleaning challenges at home, at the office, and at school - wherever you need a convenient way to clean.
Our wipes have been clinically shown to kill viruses* and bacteria**. They come in soft-pack packages that are easier to take on-the-go.
• Fresh Air Scent
• Lemon Scent (scrubby texture)
• Kills 99.9% of viruses* and bacteria**
*Effective against common cold virus caused by Coronavirus and common flu virus caused by Influenza A H3N2 Virus
**Effective against Escherichia coli (E. coli), Salmonella enterica (Salmonella), Staphylococcus aureus (Staph), Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Listeria monocytogenes (Listeria), Streptococcus pyogenes (Strep), Methicillin-Resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA)
• Kills 99.9% of the COVID-19 virusФ
Ф Kills SARS-CoV-2 on hard, nonporous surfaces
• Kills viruses and bacteria 25% faster than leading brands
(3 minutes vs. 4 minutes)
• 64% larger than the leading brand (9.8" x 8.2" vs. 7" x 7")
• Infused with aloe and vitamin E
ADDITIONAL COVID-19 TALKING POINTS
• 99.9% effective against the COVID-19 virusФ
• Disinfects and kills the virus that causes COVID-19Ф on hard, nonporous surfaces
• Kills the virus that causes COVID-19Ф in 3 minutes
• Tested and proven effective in killing the virus that causes COVID-19Ф
• Eliminates the virus that causes COVID-19Ф on hard, nonporous surfaces in 3 minutes
• Keep the surface wet for 3 minutes to kill the virus that causes COVID-19Ф
Nice ’N CLEAN® Flushable Wipes are specially designed to ensure a clean, refreshing, and soothing restroom experience. Our septic-safe* plastic-free wipes are made with Eco-Flush® technology that meets or exceeds flushability guidelines.
• All Nice-Pak flushable wipes meet or exceed EDANA/INDA GD4 industry technical performance guidelines for flushability and are 100% plastic-free
*Safe for well-maintained sewers and septic systems. Flush one wipe at a time. Not recommended for use with motorhome or basement pump systems.
• Made with Eco-Flush® technology
• Free of chemical binders
Nice ’N CLEAN® Lens Wipes protect your glasses with streak-free cleaning power. Individually wrapped for convenience and portability, our lens wipes are non-scratching, non-streaking, and anti-fog.
• Cleans and helps protect lenses with SmudgeGuardTM technology.
• Individually wrapped for storage convenience and moisture retention
• Non-scratching, non-streaking, anti-fog
• Ammonia-free formula
• Safe and effective on glass lens,
plastic lens, and anti-reflective coatings